In psychology, the meaning of maturity is the ability of a person to respond to the surrounding environment in a perfect way. Maturity also includes the awareness to behave according to time and area and knowing when to act, according to the circumstances and culture of the people who live in it. The theory of development and maturity includes purpose in the concept of life, where maturity emphasizes a clear understanding of life’s purpose, direction, and intentionality, which contribute to the feeling that life is meaningful.
Previously I thought it was all about age and physical appearance, but it turned out to be a big mistake. From the above understanding, the meaning of maturity is a matter of how to think and behave. So are we capable of being called someone who is a teenager? You will know through the following signs of a person’s maturity.
2. Maturity is when you understand that your opinion is not always the best.
3. Maturity is realizing all the consequences for every action you make
4. Maturity is when you learn to let go even though you know the pain.
5. Maturity is when you are able to lower expectations in a relationship and remain committed to living it.
6. Maturity is when you understand that whatever you do is for your happiness, not someone else’s.
7. Maturity is when you stop proving to the world that you are the best.
8. Maturity is when you stop comparing your life to others because life is not a race.
9. Maturity is when you take pleasure in other people’s accomplishments instead of being jealous.
10. Maturity is when you understand that you can’t get everything.
11. Maturity is when you are happy with your life, but always want to have a better day.
12. Maturity is when someone hurts you but you don’t reciprocate.
13. Maturity is when you start thinking about other people, not just yourself.
14. Maturity is when you know that you can’t make everyone happy.
15. Maturity means that you are able to think from a different point of view. Far from what others see.
16. Maturity is more loving than judging someone ugly.
17. Maturity has a sense of responsibility for all the risks taken
18. Maturity is always spreading love and affection to others, not hostility.
18. Maturity is the application of reason and knowledge of humility.
19. Maturity is admitting mistakes when they were wrong and apologizing.
20. Maturity is that you learn from your mistakes and move on.
21. Maturity is that you know your strengths and weaknesses. With that you can cover up the shortcomings with the advantages that you have.
22. Maturity is when you accept all achievements, both achievements and failures, it all depends on you through God’s will and does not blame others for the choices you make.
23. Maturity is when there is someone who hates you but you still pray for their success.
24. Maturity is knowing God, worshiping Him and pursuing His grace no matter what other people think.
That’s a post about the meaning of maturity and a sign of one’s maturity, together there are still many meanings of maturity depending on the point of view of each individual. So what do you think maturity means and what are the signs of someone who is old enough? let’s share in the comments column.