Currently PUBG Mobile has released update patch note 1.2 recently. Runic Power comes as the big theme of this version update. This time we will discuss the advantages and disadvantages of the Arctic Rune, which is one of the strengths in Runic Power mode.
PUBG Mobile is a favorite battle royale game. Millions of active PUBG Mobile players are spread across various countries. The advantage of PUBG Mobile is the detailed style of play that makes this game look realistic.
In addition, PUBG Mobile also presents various innovations in each season. Various modes, events, and also attractive offers are present in the game. Including when there is an update to the PUBG Mobile game version.
Also read: Tips for moving so you don’t look confused at PUBG Mobile
The advantages and disadvantages of Arctic Rune in Runic Power PUBG Mobile
This time, PUBG Mobile has released another innovation in the game. Even the innovation is unique. This unique innovation is present in the Runic Power mode which is present at PUBG Mobile, the update of patch note 1.2 which was released yesterday.
Runic Power sets this realistic battle royale game apart. PUBG Mobile, which is known for its gameplay that emphasizes player playing skills, this time will have a unique gameplay.
So in Runic Power mode, players can use power. There are three powers in this mode, namely Magma Rune, Wind Rune, and Arctic Rune.
The power of ice is present in Runic Power through the Arctic Rune. There are two Arctic Rune power skills. First, the Ice Wall, which can be used by removing 10 crystals. Second, Freezing Ammo for 5 crystals to use it.
Here are the advantages and disadvantages of the Arctic Rune in Runic Power.
Arctic Rune advantages
- The first advantage of the Arctic Rune is Ice Wall defense. A 3 × 3 ice wall will form that appears under your feet. So there will be 9 ice cubes / blocks.
- You can use the Ice Wall that appears from below you to attack the enemy from above.
- Then you can use this Ice Wall to reach a higher place more easily. For example, to go up to the roof of the house.
- Besides that, you can also use the Ice Wall as a protective wall. The trick is to jump behind the Ice Wall.
- You can take out 3 Ice Walls at once to create walls to secure you.
- The next advantage is the presence of Freezing Ammo as the second Arctic Rune skill. It takes 30 seconds to activate it.
- This ice bullet will increase the attack damage of the player who uses it.
- The great advantage of Freezing Ammo is that it can destroy the Magma Wheel from the Magma Rune and the Wind Shelter from the Wind Rune more quickly.
- Besides that, Freezing Ammo can also reduce the healing effects of enemies.
- Furthermore, the Arctic Rune is perfect for use by players with a support role in the squad.
Lack of Arctic Rune
- The first drawback of the Arctic Rune is that it can still be destroyed by enemies. But to destroy it the enemy must destroy one block of ice after another. That’s because it’s hard to destroy them all at once.
- The next drawback is that the duration of this Ice Wall is too fast, which is only 10 seconds until the ice block disappears.
- Next, the Ice Wall is easier to destroy by Wind Boost, which is one of the Wind Rune skills.
Also read: How to Register PMCO 2021 in the PUBG Mobile Game
Those are the advantages and disadvantages of the Arctic Rune in PUBG Mobile’s Runic Power mode. Follow the latest information and news about the world of esports only at Esportsku!