Runic Power is present at PUBG Mobile in the update patch note 1.2 which was released recently. This time we will discuss the advantages and disadvantages of Wind Rune, which is one of the strengths available in Runic Power.
PUBG Mobile is a complex battle royale game. The style of play that is present in this game has good details. This makes the PUBG Mobile game look realistic.
Military equipment and weaponry comes with details and specifications. Players really depend on what weapons are used and also the skill of mastering these weapons.
Also read: SCAR-L VS MP5K PUBG Mobile, which one is the most effective?
Strengths and Weaknesses of Wind Rune in Runic Power PUBG Mobile
PUBG Mobile released patch note 1.2 update in the last few days. This time, PUBG Mobile provides innovation by presenting the Runic Power mode.
This mode makes players not only depend on the weapons they use and their game skills. But players can use certain powers.
There are three powers available in PUBG Mobile’s Runic Power mode. The three powers are Magma Rune, Wind Rune, and Arctic Rune.
The Wind Rune has wind power that players can use in the game. Wind Shelter as the first power can be used by removing 10 crystals. Then there is Wind Boost as the second power with 5 crystals.
Here are the advantages and disadvantages of Wind Rune in Runic Power mode.
Strengths of the Wind Rune
- The first advantage of the Wind Rune’s strength is that it is in the Wind Shelter as its first power. Players can take shelter inside the issued Wind Shelter.
- Wind Shelter protects players from various directions for 55-60 seconds.
- Wind Boost as the second power of the Wind Rune has the effect of increasing your movement speed by 10%.
- Then another effect of Wind Boost is that it can shorten the reload duration by 50%. So you only need half the time to reload less than usual.
- In addition, you can use this Wind Boost to destroy Ice Walls 1.5x faster. Ice Wall is one of the skills from the Arctic Rune which is also one of the strengths in Runic Power.
- The duration of using this Wind Boost is for 60 seconds.
- Wind Rune is a very good power used by role scout players in PUBG Mobile squad mode.
Lack of Wind Rune
- The first drawback is that even though the Wind Shelter can protect players who use it, the Wind Shelter can still be destroyed.
- The next drawback of the Wind Rune is that the Wind Shelter can be destroyed by Freezing Ammo. This ice bullet is one of the skills of the Arctic Rune which is one of the strengths in Runic Power.
Also read: Tips for moving so you don’t look confused at PUBG Mobile
That is information about the advantages and disadvantages of Wind Rune which is one of the strengths in Runic Power. Follow the latest information and news about the world of esports only at Esportsku!